At the Doctor Loulittle zoo, we’re constantly tripping over harnesses, collars, multi-function leashes, poop bags and fancy dispensers, hands-free running kits, cani-x gear, multi-purpose bowls, and a whole other range of *must-have* gadgets for the dogs and cats… Seriously, my bank balance hates me.
While browsing Etsy for a new collar for Cailín today (because she totally needs ANOTHER one), I came across some pet-ccessories that I never knew I needed, but now I totally do.
Here’s my top 10:
- Dog Harness with 6 Pack Holder: The essential accessory for man’s best friend.
2. Smiling Dog Muzzle: The muzzle that says, “I’m a nice guy, really!”
3. Werewolf muzzle: The muzzle that says, “Come any closer and I’ll eat your soul. And your lunch”
4. Weiner cat toy: For the cat-owner who’s not so fond of men. Ouch, kitty’s got claws!
5. Dog frame: Every dog-house needs one of these.
6. Painted pet portrait on a stone: These are actually awesome, I bought one for my sister a few years ago.
7. Cremated pet jewellery: As creepy as this might seem at first, they’re oddly beautiful. I think I’m coming around to the idea- big time!
8. Upcycled computer monitor cat bed: Perfect for any tech geeks!
9. Oh f*ck, I’m lost! Dog tag: Bad Tags have an amazing selection of funny tags. Cailín wears her “I has toots in my butt” with pride.
10: Couture dog dress with Swarovski Crystals: As we’re planning a wedding, and the dogs are going to be our flower-girls, I find myself searching for dog-themed wedding supplies quite a bit. Sorry girls, I’m not spending €5,533 on your dresses, as much as I love you.
What’s the craziest pet purchase you’ve ever made??